Monday, September 22, 2008

What a week!

Wow, what a stressful and crazy week! On Tuesday, my wife had to go to the hospital when she started having severe contractions. I had to leave my school immediately and pick her up. Luckily, they were able to stop the contractions with some kind of medicine-that she has to take for at least three more weeks. Then I went to Monticello all day Saturday only to come home to another doctor visit the next day.............I was at our field house in the middle of our game planning when my wife called hysterical. Our son, Cooper, had been run over by a four wheeler! We rushed him to the emergency room where he had to get stitches on his eye lid. Crazy week! Thank God my kids were actually very well behaved this week. I don't think I could have taken a bad week from them.

2 comments:

clarkfam said...

Well we all survived! And I will be thanking God for a long time for 2 eyes!!! Thanks for being our rock! Love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Let us know when that baby arrives!